Terms and Conditions
- OWNERSHIP. Christian Unity Ministries (Licensor) owns rights to all intellectual property (logos, marks, names, and all written or digitally preserved content) contained on this website and included in One Another Project and Five Conversations for Healthy Relationships, and has acquired public recognition and goodwill through the use of such intellectual property;
- LICENSE AGREEMENT. You are agreeing to purchase a nonexclusive, nonassignable license to use the content on this website for a specified period of time and for the purposes of creating and running Five Conversations for Healthy Relationships groups as contemplated by One Another Project and/or teaching Five Conversations for Healthy Relationships in your church or community; Your license to use the intellectual property and content on this site is limited to the number of licensed users for which you have paid, and exceeding that number will automatically entitle Licensor to additional fees per the payment terms of this website to cover the next available level of usage. Your license to use the intellectual property and content on this site DOES NOT INCLUDE any right to sell or otherwise profit from any of this content or any of the logos, marks, names or other written or digitally preserved content, and you are specifically prohibited from doing so; This license specifically permits reasonably anticipated promotional usages for promoting your Five Conversations for Healthy Relationships groups, however, none of the intellectual property and content nor any of the logos, marks, names or other written or digitally preserved content may be altered or edited in any way in your reuse without specific, written consent of Licensor; this license agreement is not intended to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, employment, or any similar relationship between you and Licensor;
- TERMINATION OF LICENSE. This license agreement may be terminated at any time by either party for any reason or for no reason by simply providing 30 days’ notice to the other party of the intent to terminate. Any and all licenses granted to you herein will terminate (along with all rights granted to you pursuant to those licenses) 30 days after EITHER a missed payment from you OR notice by either party to the other party of the intent to terminate, irrespective of whether you have continued access to the website or have already downloaded or printed or otherwise preserved the content in any way, and you agree to stop using any of the content for any purpose at all at that point unless and until new payment arrangements have been made, and you acknowledge herein that any such further use of the content or of any of the intellectual property referenced above will cause immediate and irreparable harm to Christian Unity Ministries and One Another Project, requiring injunctive relief on the part of Christian Unity Ministries and One Another Project;
- MAINTAINING GOODWILL. Your license herein is the essence of this agreement and is founded on the goodwill associated with the intellectual property made the subject of the license, and, you therefore agree that you will not take any action that would bring the licensed property (logos, marks, names, and all written or digitally preserved content) into any public disrepute nor take any action that would tend to destroy or diminish the goodwill of One Another Project, Christian Unity Ministries or Five Conversations for Healthy Relationships;
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Christian Unity Ministries and One Another Project harmless from any claims, demands or causes of action against us arising out of your use of One Another Project or Five Conversations for Healthy Relationships materials and content or arising out of your facilitating, teaching, or otherwise counseling groups with this material;
- DISPUTES. This Agreement will for all purposes be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. Any disputes arising out of this agreement will be resolved first via face to face meeting between you and the appropriate representative of Christian Unity Ministries and/or One Another Project. If a face to face meeting is not reasonably possible, then this first attempt at resolution will be by telephonic or teleconference communication. In the event that meeting does not resolve the dispute, you agree that the second attempt to resolve the dispute will be via mediation. In the event that mediation does not resolve the dispute, you agree that the next attempt to resolve the dispute will be via binding arbitration. You agree that all of these attempts are a necessary prerequisite to filing any lawsuit. You agree that any lawsuit arising out of this agreement will be litigated under the laws of the State of Texas in a court of competent jurisdiction in Texas, and each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas.
- SEVERABILITY/ENTIRETY. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision is held illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that holding will not affect the legality, validity, or enforceability of any other provision. Any such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision will simply be stricken as if it had never been contained herein, but all other provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreements or representations between the parties, written or oral, express or implied, with respect to such subject matter.